We’ve hit 4,000 members! Help us plan for the future with a quick survey.

Welcome to Connecting to Collections Care Forums Group Forums C2C Community Archives – 2012 through 2014 We’ve hit 4,000 members! Help us plan for the future with a quick survey.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jenny Arena

The Online Community now has more than 4,000 members! Launched in June 2011 with the goal of providing our members with reliable preservation resources and an opportunity to network with their colleagues, the Community has grown dramatically.

As we plan for the future of the Online Community—both the website and our webinar and course offerings—we’d love to hear from you. What’s working? What isn’t? What topics would you like us to cover? What topics would you like us to revisit?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/c2cmembersurvey

Please complete our brief 12-question survey (above) by Wednesday, November 20th and weigh in on what you’d like to see from the Online Community in the future. Your responses will help up garner support to maintain a vibrant Community.

And because we appreciate your time so much, we’re offering a chance to enter a prize drawing for free print collections care resources!

I would love to do the survey but we are blocked from Survey Monkey but our IT department.

Jenny Arena

I’ve attached to this response a PDF of the survey. If you’d like, you can fill it out and return it to me via email (jarena(at)heritagepreservation(dot)org). Others are welcome to as well!

Jenny: You always find a solution to accommodate the needs of everyone in the community. Truly a Key Master.

Jenny Arena

Thank you all so much for responding to our survey! We got incredible feedback that will be instrumental as we plan for the future. As long as the link is available, please feel free to continue sending in responses if you haven’t done so already.

We will be in contact shortly with those who were pulled for our prize drawing!

Thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘C2C Community Archives – 2012 through 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.