Online collection software

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Linda Deaton
      Participant

Does your institution have an online collection? If so what program is used?

Shelley Howe

We would like to get our collection online using PastPerfect. Has anyone used this database with the online module and if so, how do you like it? I would like to provide some examples of museums that are using it at our next Digital Self-Study meeting next week.

Lois J Wolf
      Participant

I would like to get our collection online also. Now we have a horrible data base using Filemaker Pro 9 soltware. I inherited it. More grant writing I think.

Karen M. Vincent
      Participant

Minnetrista has almost 10,000 records online. PastPerfect online was an easy way for us to get a lot of information online quickly. Check us out at http://www.minnetrista.net. Click on “About Minnetrista.”

Shelley Howe

Thanks Karen! The site looks great. I’ll pass this along to our committee. We would like to use visual images along with text that a user can click on to get more information and this looks wonderful! Are there a lot of different templates in the PastPerfect Online version?

Linda Deaton
      Participant

Yes, thanks Karen. I too like the look of your online collections.

Anyone else have an example of their online collection to share?

Anna Miller

We’ve compiled a portal of collections our clients have built with our LUNA software, you can browse them by visiting http://www.lunacommons.org/

If you’re interested in learning more please contact me at amiller@lunaimaigng.com. Easy to use and affordable, and a great way to engage your audience.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘C2C Community Archives – 2012 through 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.