Deed of Gift/Thank You Letter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      teresa neild

I hope I can explain my problem. I am having difficulty in producing the deed of gift and thank you letter in past perfect software. Each time I try to print these 2 forms out, I have to manually add all of the information instead of the information being merged from the accession record. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks for any help.

Becca DuBey

Hi Teresa, Past Perfect help desk offers the best help in the world. If they can not walk you through a solution to the problem, which they do with great patience and understanding, they will then set up an appointment for a higher level of help, for which they charge. They will do their very best to help fix the problem first, without charging. In our museum, our program has run into serious problems, they spent 1.5 hours on the phone with us trying to fix it. They are great people, I highly recommend that you phone them and see what they can do. They are so easy to talk with!Just out of curiosity, what Windows and what Microsoft editions are you using?
      Here are the contacts they have listed on their website, museumsoftware.com:

Toll-Free: 1-800-562-6080
      Phone: 1-610-363-7844
      Fax: 1-610-363-7845

sales@museumsoftware.com

support@museumsoftware.com
      Regards, and don’t lose hope, Becca DuBey

Becca DuBey

Hello Teresa,
      How is Past Perfect functioning? We are now having issues with the thank you letter. Past Perfect Tech support is puzzled and working on it for us.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘C2C Community Archives – 2012 through 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.