Our Discussion page has moved to a new platform and it is now the C2C Care Community. You can access the new platform here.
The C2C Care Community is the place where you can post questions about caring for your collections and you will receive guidance from experts. You can browse the community without creating an account, but you must create an account to post a question or to receive discussion notifications via email. To create an account, follow the instructions below. Even if you had registered in the previous Discussion Forum, you still need to create an account on the new platform.
- Step 1: Create an account
- Visit www.conservation-us.org/c2cc-community.
- Select the Purple Login button in the upper right corner.
- On the login screen, select New User (if you already have an account with AIC/FAIC, simply log in and skip to Step 2).
- Enter your email address and select Go.
- Complete your profile. Fields marked with an R are required. The rest are optional. Skip any questions that do not apply.
- Be sure to take note of the password you create. You will need it to log in to post to the Community.
- Select the purple Online Community button after completing your account to be taken to the Community (or click here: www.conservation-us.org/c2cc-community).
- Step 2: Join the Community by selecting the purple Join Community button.
- Step 3: Set your email delivery preferences.
A pop-up box will ask you to choose your email preference for discussions in the community. You have the following delivery options:
- Real time: sends an email every time a new message is posted.
- Daily digest: sends one email to you each day, consolidating all of the posts from the previous day.
- No Email: allows you to be part of the group without having emails sent to you. You can still post and read others’ messages by logging into the community site.
We recommend the Daily Digest, as it allows you to follow the discussions without bombarding you with emails.
- Step 4: Explore!