Source: ARCS: Association of Registrars and Collections Specialists
As a service of the ARCS we have compiled the following resources of relevance and interest to our membership and other industry professionals.
- Videos – A collection of videos showcasing helpful tips, hints, and ideas shared by some of the country’s top collections specialists.
- Databases – There are a vast array of databases available via the web. Here are some of particular interest and value to our members.
- Bookshelf – “There is no frigate like a book.” Sail off to new skills and understanding by launching into the titles suggested here.
- Links – Here are links to some of the many other organizations and web sites which offer useful information and contacts for registrars and collections specialists.
- Legislation – Legislation on issues related to collections changes frequently. Here are links to the current laws governing such things and “old loans,” fish and wildlife, repatriation, and other issues that must not be overlooked.
- Publications-Links to session reviews from the#ARCSConf 2017 and ARCS How-To Guides including: How to Select a Museum Studies Program, How to Find a Museum Job, Registrars and Collections Specialists Resource List, Museum Property and Old Loan Legislation.