Additional Resources From the Webinar:
- Susan’s PowerPoint Presentation
- The Conservation Assessment Program (CAP)
- The Museum Assessment Program (MAP)
- Templates and standards for mission statement, policy, procedure, and strategic planning from the American Alliance of Museums, the National Archives, and the American Library Association.
- The Canadian Conservation Institute, Ten Agents of Deterioration
- Disaster planning and preparedness resources from Heritage Preservation
- Preservation Briefs by the National Park Service
- Introduction to LED Lighting, C2C Online Community webinar
- Illinois Collections Preservation Network
Recorded: Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Duration: Approximately 56 minutes
Guest Experts: Susan Duhl, conservator, collections manager, and founding member of the Art Conservators Alliance
Host: Jenny Wiley Arena, coordinator of communications and online learning, Heritage Preservation
PLEASE NOTE: The archive will launch in a new window; please make sure that pop-up blockers are turned off.